martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

Phone Adventure

So I totally got a new phone today!  Well, its a temporary one, but it goes *ring*!

I had to go get a sim card from teh AT&T store.  I apparently went to Atlantic Station, which I didn't even know was that close to campus.  Very spiffy.  Lots of fun resturants, a target, a publix, a dillards, a movie theater, etc.  So, a good place to keep in my head.

Other than that, my day has been mostly normal.  Class this morning.  Went to my Def Bods teacher's office hours to get homework help.  You know, the Bible says "Pride goes before a fall."  And I'm convinced.  Once I got over myself enough to ask for help, I've gotten it!  Much better understanding has improved my confidance and grades.  Duh, Loren.

Now, for some more homework this afternoon.  Gotta finish my def bods, maybe make a start on my systems homework.  Check out Diff EQ.  Then do Matlab.  Yes, the class that never ends.

Anyway.  I need some new numbers for fun people to talk to ;)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario