jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

Another Day, Another Adventure

Or so I wish.  Sometimes, life is a little boring. Take today for instance, there was class, there was homework, and there was not much else.

And I hate sentences that start with there was. Wow. Must be a brain's-off day.

Well, I did help Devi with physics. That was fun simply for the people factor. Physics + people = fun. Yes, I know this means I'm a geek. But I'm okay with that.

I've finished a lot of research on the diving trip for the summer.  I could go and spend like 8-10 weeks for $1150ish, plus housing. It's not a cheap trip, but I'm so excited about it. I'm not even sure I'm going yet and I'm excited. I'd learn all the day-to-day diving stuff, plus come out with my Divemaster's certification and four other specialties. That would leave me with Open, Advanced Open, 9 specialties, Resuce, and Divemaster certifications.

Mighty fine resume :). What's more, I'll learn all the tank stuff, boat stuff, diving leadership stuff. Plus spending three months in a Spanish speaking country talking to the locals. I'm sure my Spanish would be muy bueno after that! I'm thinking I could take my Spanish class next semester as a refresher course, then I'd be ready to go down there.

Sweet. So I just got interupted. I wrote that last almost an hour ago :).  Devi and Charlotte made dinner and dessert. Charlotte makes yummy pizza and Devi made cookies from scratch. So I hung out with the roomies for a while.  It makes me smile.

Now, I'm waiting to leave for Crossroads tonight. Very fun!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario