martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Gone Crazy...

But then, I'm kind of a regular visitor to the esteemed land of Crazy. You can see beautiful loss of sanity every time the sun goes down. Many interesting places to visit, such as the area of Exploded-by-too-much-Stress and the thick Forest of Strange Thoughts. I very much enjoy my visits to this exotic location, and hope that I'll see you around sometime!

In more realistic news, I have a huge final tonight!  Ahh!  It's for my CS class. I don't even like CS! But I remind myself (over and over, kind of like a mantra) that this is the last class I'll have to take. The last computer language to learn. The last test before freedom from the programming world.  Not that I don't see the usefulness, its just not for me. I'll tell you want it needs to do, someone else can make it work that way. It's called good delagation, thank you very much.

Aside from that, I'd love your continued prayers for my summer plan!  Several good options have presented themselves to me, and I'm struggled to reconcile them. Some of them sound fun, some sound beneficial, some are expensive and some not. A wide range of options. But my two favorite are on opposite ends of the spectrum. One is practical, one is fun. Both have their pros and cons. But now, I have to figure out where I'm supposed to be even if its not where I want to be.

So, now, back to studying. Maybe more later. When my brain doesn't hurt so much.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario