miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

So, today's a good day. I had a test, but it went well. Or I hope it went well!  Other than that, just business as usual as far as classes go.

I've been doing some research for my future (doesn't that sound ominious?!). I've come to several conclusions and have a ton of ideas. I scheduled out the rest of my schooling and figured out what I need to take and when I need to take it so I can graduate. I also found some options for summer work and stuff. Very interesting.

I found the MIT graduate program for CE's. Its a 9 month, work based program and sounds awesome. So that's my goal, for now. To make it into that program and then graduate with a Masters from MIT. Sweet!

After that, I looked into work options for this summer. I so want to work as a dive master! I found some sweet internships to do that in Roatan, Honduras. We'll see. I need to also keep my eyes open for engineering related internships. Either would look good on a transcript, I think!

Well, more school now. I'll get back to you later!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario