jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

The Vampire Me

So, I'm currently sitting in the student center waiting to give blood. If there are any typos in this post, it's because I'm doing this on my iPhone. I totally though this would be a quick thing, because I had planned to go shoppin afterwards. Grocery shopping for tomorrow's dinner party.
But alas, an hour later and I'm still waiting. Well, it's for a good cause and next time I'll know to make an appointment. Good thing i don't have class this afternoon.
Of course, as I told mom, I am treating this as a learning experience. I write about vampires, after all. So it seems like blood loss is something I should understand personally. In Archangel's Salvation, Tori is currently passed out in Gabriel's arms due to massive blood loss from a bad vamp feeding on her. I'm not ready to go quite that far (and I don't think the Red Cross people would take that much even if I asked). But I will smile inwardly as I donate and think of Tori, Gabriel, Shadow, and all my other imaginary vampire friends.

So, apart from my vampire fantasies, not much else is happening around here. My homework is caught up and I have a Crossroads meeting tonight. If I ever genout of here, I plan to work on more stuff due next week so that I don't have too much to do over the weekend while I'm supposed to be Gavin fun. I mean, two swing dances! Who wants to be doing homework?
Well, that's all she wrote...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario