lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Helpful Hints :)

Okay, all, here's some helpful hints for over the summer.
First, SKYPE IS AWESOME. Just sayin' :).

Second. My calendar for the summer can be found here: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=loren.weaver%40yahoo.com&ctz=America/New_York
Yeah, its a nasty link. Just save it and don't memorize it. I'll try to update it as I know more specifics. That's just the basics of what I have now. You can click on any of the scheduled things to get more information about that event.

Third. I'm going to be writing here. So check! Or, if you want, email me and I'll add you to the auto email box so my posts go directly to your inbox and you don't have to check the link. You can also add it on Facebook, and it will come up in your news feed.

Fourth.  Check out this picture. It will help you identify all the names I use :).
Back row: Nathan, Andrew, Airth
Front row: Kelsey, Me, Jim, Devi










That is all for now :).

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario