viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Less than 11 Hours

In less than 11 hours, I'll be on a plane towards Dallas on my way to Mexico City. In less than 14 hours, I'll have landed in Mexico City.

Wow.

Isn't God so good? Less than 36 hours ago, I didn't even know if I would be able to go. Isn't it crazy? I am so glad that my God is greater than all my problems! And He is still in control.

I'm not even sure what to say. How do I express the joy and fear that are both in my heart? I'm so excited, yet nervous. Happy, yet tired. But packed, or mostly so. We had some issue with that. Everything is pretty much in order, yet I feel like there's not enough time.

I guess that's all. I started this blog hoping that writing would help me think. But it's not working. I don't have the words. I don't have the energy. I don't have a way to tell you what's in my heart.

So, I'm off to Mexico City tomorrow. :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario