sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

Mexico, Day 1

Hola de México! 

So, I'm HERE!!!

Traveling was very non-stressful. I met Michael in ATL and we did most of the flying together, just to have someone to talk to. Flying isn't hard, even internationally. We made it through fine. Our customs and immigration forms were in Spanish, which was interesting.

We met with Ben and Julia, then traveled to the other terminal to meet everyone else. We hoped on a big bus and drove through Mexico. That was interesting. The city here is nothing like any other city I've ever been in. It's more colorful, more busy, more alive.

The bus dropped us off at school.


Our host families met us there and took us home. My home is less than 10 minutes from school! My host family is awesome. Luis y Delores. They have two kids: Anna y Enrique. Y dos perros! (Two dogs) Jack and Niki.

Okay, I know this is really a brief and non descriptive, but I'm exhausted. So, a few pictures then I'm headed to bed.

This is my room from the door. You can tell I was still unpacking...




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario